Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79

Thread: Tsukiyama's S-C.net Crossover Blog

  1. #21
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good point.
    Okay - no killing (sorry guys!). Not even you, Muraki.

    -Talk in first person - literally as if your character is blogging. (ie, Rociel's might go something like this: May 06, Good hair day! They asked us to talk about our childhoods today in therapy. Naoya has /issues/. Oh, and I'm sure that Muraki guy was hitting on me. Well, who wouldnt, I mean /look/ at me...)

    -Personally, I dont care if you want to swear like a sailor, rape other characters and trash your room, but thats just me. We all need to agree on what behaviour is acceptable, I suppose

    -Update as often as you like.

    -Try to stay in character.

    -Um, can't think of anymore rules - anyone else?

    I've got a free account at deadjournal I havent used, so there's definately somewhere to put it. A layout would be nice if someone wants to make one - or I could just pick a coverstar myself and put something together. ^^

    Right now, more roleplayers would be nice (more love mode people!) Anyone, please??

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @ Neko Morningstar

    You really have experiences with Rp?s?
    Cool....then i have someone who is able to teach me a little. *g* [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I am a RP beginner. So i am not sure what to do. Even so...i have two charas to play and one of this Chara is someone i don?t know anything about.
    I know we have to play as if we are them, but if you know nothing about him...then it would be difficult to play it.

    Maybe i worry a little bit to much of it...
    ...maybe i have to let it run and see what happened then...

    I am really in high spirits. My first RP...*bounce*
    I can?t wait to see what will happened?

    One question @tsukiyama:

    ...?hm...it?s a little bit embarrassing but...

    -->we have many Lovemode Charas around here...?hm...*blushed*
    Do we seduce each other? And if so...does it make a difference if it is a Lovemode chara or any other charas? What i mean is if there was a try to seduce someone...could the choose be any chara?
    Could you make a rule for this...please??

    Weird of course but i must ask this because it run through my head over and over

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be a Lovemode RP'er, then. XD Aoe Reiji! XD

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here it is!
    http://group_therapy.blogspot.com/
    The only thing is, it seems I have to email new members to invite them. If you dont want to post your address here, just email me ([email protected]) with the characters you're playing, and exactly how you want their name displayed on their posts and I'll set you up. You'll get an email from blogger telling you how to get started. Is that okay?

    @Mayhla, feel free to interact, in any way, with the other characters, the idea is this is a crossover, after all. So yes, Lovemode characters can seduce anyone they like. ^___^

    Just to recap, then:
    Lady Elanor= Madhatter
    Crisis= Muraki + Izumi
    Mahyla= Seiichi + yui-sama
    Risu= Kiichi
    Tsukiyama= Jezebel + Rociel
    Neko Morningstar= Reiji + kira/lucifer
    (Is that everyone?)

    (@ Risu - I'll swap my carpal tunnel syndrome for your bronchial infection! You can keep your wonky finger, though.)
    -----------------------------------------
    ||UPDATE||

    I've put a layout and stuff up but dont hesitate to let me know if you hate it and want something else. It took, like, five minutes to throw together XDXD
    http://group_therapy.blogspot.com/

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 07, 2003 10:43 AM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I like the five minute layout! Especially because it looks like it took much more than five minutes (exaggerations put aside) of course. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Really, the Mad Hatter...I would never bring my problems to a group therapy with the Mad Hatter as the mascot. ^x^

    I think it's ssafe to post my email address up here since I'm sure all of you here (and half of the world, 3/4 of which are about 50 million different spammers) know it. ^^ [email protected]

    Whooo big exam tomorrow. Even took a sleeping pill ten minutes ago. ~.^ Gotta go!

    pointless little note: Hmmm...looks like it's time to change the main page layout again. Who to feature this time? Cain, along with his reappearance into the update roster? (this time for good. No missing boy. ^^) I can never find a good "unique" pic of Cain to use for layouts though...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 07, 2003 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck with the exam!

    (I'll add you to the member list in a minute.)
    Yeah, layouts. I've been prodding that pic of cain+kimono+butterfly for ages now and not got anything to show for it. XP

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I love the layout! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Ok, my Email: [email protected]

    @Crisis: I think I have got some nice Cain Pics on my HD. If I find something useful, I'll mail it to you.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 07, 2003 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img] Hehe...me, too. I don?t know it, too.

    And then i don?t know how to us both of my Charas.
    Since tsukiyama had send me the links for Seiichi and for Yui. I join the link for Seiichi and enter a wrong name.
    After that i see my name in the team but it was wrong spelled. So i got into panic and removed it. Now i couldn?t us this one.

    Then i Mailed tsukiyama and she told me not to worry i could change it, but that was to late because i have removed the account so that i couldn?t make any changes.
    But i can still see it if i klick on te "Team" button, but i can?t do anything....*worrying*

    After that big mistake i join with my Yui-sama link succecfully.

    Now tsukiyama maybe is able to help me with my mistake and how to enter Seiichi a second time.

    Silly silly me....i am so much of a dummy.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, so it looks like the layout stays [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    One point - should I cover up the banner via the magic of 3D positioning or just leave it?

    Mahyla - I just spent the longest time trying to figure out why the font was so big, then I looked again and it was back to normal @_@, then I wanted to change the colour...I think blogger is just being wierd today or something. I did invite you again, btw.

    And we have a post! Already! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Risu. I like your idea of avatar icons - the posts all seem to flow together at them moment, I can't figure out if we all have to have avatars at the same time or if we can add them as we make them. It'd probably look best if everyone had one - how does 40px by 40px sound?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really feel shame to tell, but i have a new problem...*bushed*

    I got the new inviting you send me. Thanks therefore...

    Now i have this new problem(i wrote you an E-Mail about it):

    If i us this link then i got a Message that i have to log out, because i us currently another account named Yui - Sama with it.

    ...what now...is there any possibility to switch between both Charas Yui-Sama and Seiichi Amagai in any way?

    Oh my God...i didn?t know that something like this could be that difficult. *sight*

    Until the Moment the problem with my sweet Seiichi Character ist fixed i use only Yui-Sama.

    Sorry tsukiyama to cause you truble

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •